From day one, we set the bar high & nothing was going to stop us from achieving our goal; being a high-quality center that accepted every family, no matter their situation. Regardless of the roadblocks that came with opening a new center, we trudged forward & our dedicated staff worked tirelessly. From the start, we implemented the Creative Curriculum, Colorado Shines, ITERS, ECERS, Teaching Strategies, Speech Therapy, & provided every child these services. We are continuously finding new ways to reflect and improve our center for your children, assuring it remains a quality center for everyone.
Most importantly, we cannot be where we are today without the remarkable support that we received from the North Denver Community:
- Early Learning Ventures & Early Head Start
- Our very patient Colorado Shines Coach, Shelly
- Early Childhood Partnership Adams County
- CO Child & Adult Food Program
- Dept of Early Childhood Education
- Child Care Assistant Program
- Tri-County Health Dept
Rising Star Early Learning Center
We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. We’re united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 150 children ages 6 weeks through 13 years every day.
Our Programs include:
- Infants: 6 weeks to 12 months
- Toddlers: 12 to 36 months
- Pre-Schools: 2.5-4 yrs & 3-4 yrs (potty-trained)
- Pre-Kindergarten: 4 to 5 years
- Before & After School Care: School Age
- Spring, Summer and Winter Camp: School Age
Our approach to learning is play-based and helps develop children’s motor skills, encourages positive social interaction and a creative learning imagination. It is our goal to provide a safe, caring, and nurturing environment for your child’s emotional, social, physical, and intellectual development.
All of these, very important, needs will be met through non-pressured and non- competitive programs that encourage a positive self- esteem for each individual child. Rising Star Early Learning Center offers programs where children are challenged and enriched on a daily basis through our structured creative curriculum.
Our philosophy encourages:
- Hands - on Learning Through Play
- Discovery Oriented Learning
- Respect for Others
- A Positive Self-Image